Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

124 Hood Ornament
I don't remember replacement of these being so difficult; back in the days of the Beastie Boys when they were getting stolen right and left I recall just sticking an adjustable pliers up there and...
3
3

Nick the liar...
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Time has run out for posting the pic of yourself and your 500SL, ya fat lying slob. No...

Re: well www.euromerc.co.uk look what we find out if ....
to one of the Brits who have joined in. After a good read through posts archived in Google I see that Maximillion/Euromerc/phatboyslim, real name Nick Johns, has taken great delight in joining in with...

Re: Well, this is exciting....not.
You've failed to post the pics of yourself and your 500SL, ya fat fraud...
14
14

Re: Questions for poster going by name of "maximilian smith"
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Post the pics of you and your 500SL, ya fat fraud...
23
23

Re: Repost
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Where's the photo of you and your 500SL, Junkman..?
2
2

Re: an obese man living on disability in a worthless council estate housing
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Where's the photo of you and your 500SL, junkman..?
36
36

Nick Johns, fraud and liar...
Where's the proof of slim you and your 500SL, Flitwick junkman..?

Re: Ken's laborious explanation for being swamped in debt
Low class Nick, the Flitwick Junkman (Euromerc) with greasy fingernails, obsessed over Americans with this: Why don't you come up with the proof of your 500SL, junkman..?
5
5

Re: an obese single man living on disability in a worthless crackerbox house
A Flitwick junkman named Nick, who can't come up with the proof of his 500SL.

Re: subprime ken
Why don't you come up with the proof of your 500SL, junkman..?
4
4

'79 240D won't start
Hi all, All I did was put on new fuel filters, both primary and secondary. It cranks and occasional tries to fire but just can't. What the heck happened? Any ideas? Was running fine before that....
8
8

Re: Can you imagine the look of shock and horror...
Perhaps he's got a hole in the floorboard of that rusty van for such a purpose..?
1
1

Test and suggestion for anti-spamming
Hi guys, Love all the info that you post - it all helps me a little bit. If the spammers don't take over my email and send the stuff, then I would suggest that you guys try the free version of Zone...

Toronto/GTA Mercedes owners for $150 market research surveys
Toronto/GTA Mercedes owners for paid market research survey $150 if selected. We need owners/lessees of 2002-2008 C-class. Please reply directly to not to the forum You must be ages 25-69 and must...