'86 300 SDL

Hello All.
I live in Central Texas and have just had the misfortune of colliding with a Deer. I'm now in the market for two driver's side doors (complete). Does
anybody have suggestions for finding major body parts from salvage yards with online capabilities? If anybody has been down this road and has a favorable experience / recommendation, I'd appreciate seeing your posted replies.
Thanks in advance.
--
Signed,

Kevin L. Bray
If you want it now and fast, try AAA Small Car World... should be near you in TX... Otherwise, try to look for part car... or anyone who is parting their car... cheaper this way. Maybe Autotrader has some there... just look for the SEL or SDL body... if you get SDL... you get a whole bunch of other compatible parts.

Try these guys http://www.silverstarrecycling.com /
Many of the "pick-a-parts", "pull-your-own" wrecking yards in the Dallas area have many 126 models available most everytime you look.
Thanks.

Thanks.

There is a nice smoke silver pass door on ebay from florida with a $40 starting bid.
Thanks.