Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MB Dealer - True Colors
Well, it didn't take long for the local MB dealer to show their true colors. I purchased a used 2003 C230 in September and, as to be expected, there were some minor problems. I took the car to my...
4
4

cost of 90k service 500sel?
Hi all, Does anyone have a rough idea what a full service would cost? I am looking at an 85 with 88k miles and want to factor this in. Thank you
1
1

What is Maintenance cost for Mercedes C350 ?
What is the scheduled maintenance cost for a MB C350 or 330 over the guaranteed life of the car?
25
25

211 Start Malfunction
When starting my car (2003 E500 Sport) I've twice let go of the key too quickly, the car doesn't start and the gauge says malfunction. Both times I've felt that I let go of the key just as the starter...
11
11

FREE custom BODY KITS and SPOILERS
Everyday we give away thousands of dollars worth of new AFTERMARKET BODY KITS This is how it works. Check out our website and find the parts that you are looking for (if you don't see them, you will...

EDC indicator
Welcome Everyone! I have problem with MB W210 E220 Diesel 1996 During drive after crossing 4000rpm shines indicator EDC and engine was has switched off. Someone had similar problem? What is it...

Disconnected Manual Throttle
Does anyone have a theory as to why some dumba#@ would disconnect the manual idle throttle on a '79 300D? All of the mechanism is still there, fortunately, dash throttle turnscrew, cable, etc., so it...
2
2

Mercades 280SE Auto (W126)
Hi Guys, I've got a Merc 280SE with very few miles on the clock (61k) and it is behaving very strangely lately. In fact I had to drive my girlfriends Clio to work most of this week until I can get...

84 300D Automatic Climate Control problems
Well, I have read every article I can find on how to diagnose and fix the automatic climate control (ACC) on these early 80's W123's, but my symptoms do not seem to be typical. So, I was wondering if...
3
3

E320 - 2007, Aux connection ??
How can one connect an Ipod to the Command center of a 2007, E320 ? There is an Aux selection on the display, and one can sitch to it, but nowhere can there be found a phono plug, or anything similar...
3
3

[for sale] 400 CDI central engine unit
I sell this ECU: contact me to have other informations and pictures.

Killer of his own sister, 'LC's worst nightmare
1
1

snow tire wheels
Recently purchased 1985 380SE... tires are totally unacceptable for our winter conditions.. any recommendations on where to buy 15" steel wheels for snow tires for my Sunday Driver?... Doesn't mind...
1
1

1991 560 SEL Headlight Wiper Blade
What is the method for replacing the headlight wiper blade. I have the replacement blade and metal frame ( not just the rubber blade). How does the old one release ?. Not obvious to me. Thanks Al

107 Subframe Reinfocement
I;ve read that there's a repair/reinforcement kit that can prevent the subframe of 107 from cracking, but I can't seem to find one listed on the net. Does anyone happen know where to get one of these...