87-190D 2.5 highest reached mileage?

Hi all,
I just bought a 1987's 190D 2.5 manual with 235,000 miles. I previously drove a 1991 VW Jetta GL, manual; it got 260,000 miles last month, and I
decide it's time to toss it away. Even though the Mercedes is 4 years older, it feels much healthier than the Jetta 4 years ago.
What I want to know is what's the reasonable mileage I can expect on my "new" Mercedes 190D 2.5 from 1987. The engine was in great shape. I just spent $1,900 to renovate all needed parts, mounts, brakes, bushing, broken lens, etc.
thanks, Ben
the sky's the limit, pretty much. i had a 190D at nearly 300,000 miles, and it purred like the proverbial. key to longevity seems to be regular services and a 'fix it now not later' attitude. i know of a 190 that's coming up to the 600,000 mile mark, although not on its first engine or gearbox.

older,
thanks for sharing your keys. it seems I've got to change the oil more regularly at every 4,000 miles.
Did you have to replace the valves before 300k?
I used to change oil at every 20,000 miles with my VW Jetta, which probably led it to an early grave.

broken
Throw in some Mobil-1 Synthetic and you're good to at LEAST 7,500 miles between changes. Have an oil analysis done and you could see 15k between changes, totally safe and good for the engine.
Still on the lookout for a good 190DT... Mike
87 300D "Crazy in the Head" 82 Volvo 245GL Diesel

previously
my
just
thanks a lot for the tip. today, I purchased a box full of mobil-1 Synthetic, ready for the next full year.
Yeah, in my last posting, I mean if the valve stem seals need replacement at what mileage. I tossed my VW Jetta at 260k because the valve stem seals were broken, probably also the valves themselves.
Ben

and
years