87 190D, Two parallel audio decks possible?

Hi,

has anyone upgraded sound system on a 87's 190D? it has an original bay plus an extra empty slot. Mine has already a radio with CD player, but I would like to put the original one with cassette player back into the second free slot so I can play cassette as well.

Has anyone done this? would you mind telling me if this is feasible?

BTW, where should the subwoofer be place in? The previous owner removed the subwoofer and cd-changer, so I know the cables are there, but don't know where to put them.

thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge. Ben

Reply to
Benjamin F. Zhou