87 300D Power Loss

I have an 87 300D and can't figure out my lack of power on acceleration. I tried new filters, new pressure relief valve on injection pump, vaccuum transducer under the air cleaner and still no luck. The car will idle great but on acceleration has no power it almost feels like the turbo is not kicking in and I know it's brand new so that can't be the problem. I would appericate any suggestions you may have. Thanks Mike R

Reply to
miker

Turn off your air conditioner and see if that is tremendous difference... if so, you may have a problem with compressor for air conditioner.

You may need to have your diesel injection timing adjusted.

Reply to
Tiger