87 300D window regulator

I need to replace the LF window regulator in my 124 bodied 300D. I found a regulator and motor unit and wondered if I can do the job myself. Is there anything I need to know? Is the door panel difficult to remove? The switches for the seat adjustment pose any difficulty? Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Dan

It is not hard to change the regulator itself... pretty easy. taking the door apart is just a bit tricky but not hard at all.

Reply to
Tiger