87 300E Alarm Excitement

Half the time when I unlock the 1987 300E from the passenger door, the alarm goes off when the door is opened. If I unlock from the driver's door or the trunk there is never a problem.

I am guessing the problem is in the passenger door. Is there a particular wire or contact I should start with?

Thanks.

Reply to
Kappy

Just disconnect the alarm unit... it is not worth it.

Reply to
Tiger