87 300SDL suspension question

Hi everyone!
I've noticed that from the rear, my 87 sdl looks 'droopy' on the driver's side. Also, the passenger rear tire seems to be wearing more on the inside.. which could be more of an alignment problem. I'm
getting ready to get new tires, anyway, & will get an alignment then, but am wondering if the rear suspension on these babies loses it's zing, & how much trouble is it to replace.
Thanks to everyone for the great input on this group. What a resource for diy'ers!
Scott Wilcox Sedona, Az USA
What is the cost to have these new arms installed. Presumably an alignment would be required after installation? Any thoughts?