'87 560 SL

I just got a 560 in great shape with 90k mi. The climate control doesnt regulate heat automatically, works fine on max, ac seems to work OK. Auto fan
works. Is it the temp. control regulator module? If so, I'm hoping the remanufactured one is as good as a new one. Thanks, Ken

First replace the heater water "monovalve" diaghragm. That will cause erratic temp control. It is easily accessible on the front side of the firewall, pass. side.
Thanks, I'll give that a try.
I guess that wasn't it, at least it was cheap and easy. Thanks Ken