'87 560 SL

I just got a 560 in great shape with 90k mi. The climate control doesnt regulate heat automatically, works fine on max, ac seems to work OK. Auto fan works. Is it the temp. control regulator module? If so, I'm hoping the remanufactured one is as good as a new one. Thanks, Ken

Reply to
Ivegonemad

First replace the heater water "monovalve" diaghragm. That will cause erratic temp control. It is easily accessible on the front side of the firewall, pass. side.

Bill Ditmire Ditmire Motorworks,Inc.

425 White Horse Pike Absecon,NJ 08201
609-641-3392
Reply to
Bill Ditmire

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

Reply to
Ivegonemad

I guess that wasn't it, at least it was cheap and easy. Thanks Ken

Reply to
Ivegonemad