87 SDL door panel

Can anyone help me with directions for removing the drivers side front door panel?
Many thanks for help. Would like to fix window hardware.

I thought I had this online, guess not so I just typed it up from memory - I havn't done this in a few weeks. The firs time is horrendous, the next time you can do it in 5 minutes.
http://body.articles.mbz.org/doorpanel /