'88 230TE cold start problem

Hi all, wonder if anyone can help.
My 88 230TE W124 has suddenly become very difficult to start when cold. It is taking around 10 attempts to get it started but once started and run
for 30 seconds it then performs fautlessly. It starts 1st time when warm and I havn't noticed any deterioration in performance. All service items have been replaced, plugs, air filter, distributer cap etc, with no improvement. The fault appeared suddenly, it did not deteriorate over time to get like this.
Has anyone else come across this problem and could point me at the solution. If its a clue ( it may not be related) the idle speed seems to have dropped 150 or so RPM from where it used to be.
Cheers.

Problem is overload protection relay, or just the fuse (look behind the battery, one relay there with 1 or 2 fuses on top) check the fuses. The fuse usually blows when a: you got jump started or charged the battery while connected, b: you jumped started someone?. Martin. Autobahn Auto
Thanks Martin, I'll check it out.