89 190E 2.6 No warm start

I just got the car running again I had to replace the OVP and replace a wire to the ovp from the ign sw now it start great cold but after it warm up it will not start at all.
it turn over good but as far as I can tell there no spark you can hear the fuel pumps working. I also try to adjust the idle with the caple it was idling way to fast now it idle good just won't restart when it warm I cannot take it to a shop so I need to know what to check and how
I am not familiar with that particular engine but if that were a w202 C Class and it exhibited those symptoms the first thing I would suspect would be the crankshaft position sensor. It is notorious for not throwing trouble codes and working while the engine is cold but then not restarting when the engine is hot (but later working just fine after the car has been allowed to cool down).

Check your distributor cap and rotors... make sure there is no crack and clean the terminals on the inside. If you can, swap the cap to see if it makes a difference.