89 300E sways

My 1989 300E runs good but I notice a slight swaying left to right going down the highway. It does it at higher speeds as well as lower speed(about 35mph up) What could it be?

Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/89-300E-sways-ftopict250094.html
Sway bar bushings for front and sway bar links in the back. You need to change them all. I did that and my car is super solid... amazing difference.