'89 300E will not start after sitting for a week.

I left old faithful sitting for a week while canoeing the Boundry Waters in Minnesota. Now, it just turns over but will not start. I am thinking it might be flodded (possible leaking injectors, it does have

260,000 miles on it), but am not sure how to recover from it.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks.

Thom Casey '89 300E - 261,000 miles '84 190E - 150,000 miles

Reply to
Thom

I would tap your fuel pump relay to see if it helps...Check the date on the fuel pump relay... if it is old... real old... then it is probably shot...

Reply to
Tiger

Not leaking injectors.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

JUst replaced it a month ago (It was intermittently failing).

Reply to
Thom

Anyone know what resitances I should see when testing the Flywheel and crank sensors?

Reply to
Thom