'89 300E will not start after sitting for a week.

I left old faithful sitting for a week while canoeing the Boundry Waters in Minnesota. Now, it just turns over but will not start. I am thinking it might be flodded (possible leaking injectors, it does have
260,000 miles on it), but am not sure how to recover from it.
Any help is appreciated, Thanks.
Thom Casey '89 300E - 261,000 miles '84 190E - 150,000 miles
I would tap your fuel pump relay to see if it helps...Check the date on the fuel pump relay... if it is old... real old... then it is probably shot...
Tiger wrote:

JUst replaced it a month ago (It was intermittently failing).
Thom wrote:

Anyone know what resitances I should see when testing the Flywheel and crank sensors?
Not leaking injectors.