'89 300SE #8 Fuse Blowing

I have a fuse that keeps blowing on a 1989 MB 300SE it is fuse #8 and controls the door locks, rear interior lights, power antenna and other items like the seat belt sensor indicator. I replaced the fuse and
everything worked for a while and when I was turnng right off of the highway the other day the seat belt light went on and the door locks will not work now or the interior rear lights, just as before. My wife and I were the only ones in the car, could this be a pinched wire in one of the seat sensors or the power antenna....the power antenna does not work and I have not unhooked it yet to see it this could be the problem, the antenna is 3/4 of the way up and will not move in either direction. Any suggestions on repairing or replacing the antenna too? Thanks, Tim

Maybe it's all one problem and the antenna wire is shorted somehere. I don't know the wiring in that car in particular, but underfoot seems like a good possibility...
If you have a bunch of crap kicking around in your trunk, the antenna wire might be getting whacked?
Marty
Thanks Marti, The trunk is clean, and I am thnking it is the antenna that is the problem because it is only about 3/4 of the way up and will not move when you activate it from the switch or when you turn the radio off. I am going to pull the cover and inspect it this weekend, it is in the shop getting the front and back bumpers painted right now.
Disconnect the antennae power harness and it should be fine.