'89 300SE Hood Liner (Felt ??)

Looking for a replacement hood liner for a 1989 MB 300SE the vehicle color is white, there are traces of the old liner under the hood and it looks to be gray in color, would like to replace with original material if possible. Thanks for the help. Tim

Reply to
timhmax

There are several companies selling replacement hood liners. One place to check is eBay but I bought two from a company in the Phoenix area.

Reply to
Ernie Sparks

Hood pad $51.00 available from these guys:

dougmcp

Thanks Guys, I will check them both out. Tim

Reply to
timhmax