91 300 300TE 4MATIC

Group, What do you think of these vehicles? I have a chance to get one for 3 grand 200,000miles all sevice records has new trans and suspension. Anything
inherently wrong with the design? Somthing to stay away from?,Thanks, Adythemic
Sounds like a good deal but I sitll would want the car inspected by a trusted knowledgeble MB mechanic.
Don't be driven by a "good deal". Ask yourself if you NEED such a model, especially with 4MATIC, or not. Then look around for the the model that you really want and see if this car is a "good deal".
4MATIC adds a lot of complication to a car, that's $$$, so avoid it unless you live where there's a lot of snow.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.