91 300E Alarm

I have another question for the group. How do I disable the alarm? It goes off when I don't want it to sometimes because when it is wet, the key doesn't shut it off when I unlock the door.
I can't find a fuse anywhere in the car for it. Thanks, Brian
Go to the front passenger footwell, take off the floor mats. Now you see black plastic. Go to the front of the footwell (the plastic part that is angled against the floor) and lift that piece up and out, you will see a multipin connector connecter there. Disconnect both connectors. Richard

Oh shoot, I thought you said 300SE...well for a 300E my instructions may or may not be correct. Richard

Same place on the 300E. Only problem, the radio may not work after unhooking the connectors. If this happens, I was told that the MB dealer will reset the radio for free. Call to confirm this before unhooking the connectors.
Paul

sometimes