91 300E Condenser replacement

I have to replace the condensers in my 1991 and 1993 300E's as luck has it. I hoping someone with experience in this will offer some details [PDF] photos or what to look for. I was reading some procedures and gathered the
front glass needed to be removed for some reason. Any suggestions' will be appreciated. TIA
Are you talking about evaporator instead? The unit inside your dashboard?
Condenser is in front of the car... front of the radiator.
Tiger wrote:

This triggered a small problem I have been having. After driving for a least an hour in the AZ 110 F heat, I notice a small amount of very cold water splash on my right foot when I go around a corner. In the past this has always meant that the A/C water collection tray is overflowing due to the small outlet drain being plugged. Simple fix, just run a wire coat hanger through and it's good to go for another season. However, I don't know where this outlet comes out in the '81 380 SL. Any clues?
Chip

I haven't personally looked for it on your car... but generally speaking... they are located above your tranny... toward the engine bay area. You really need strong flash light to see it.
Thanks for pointing out the error. i reposted