91 300SL Rim Question

Hi, I ran into a 4X4 wood scrap someone dropped on a freeway, anyhow my front rim bent and cracked pretty bad,so now I need a new rim, or two. Anyone know where might get one or two at a reasonabe price, or for that
matter not so reasonable. I have the OEM rim's with the fifteen slotts on the outside, alloy finish, 16 inch , the number (I believe) is 8JX16H2 ET 34 . Theres lots of numbers on the inside of the rim, this looks like the only one relating to tire size.
There are tons of them on ebay... very reasonbly priced.

I would also check your local craigslist if you have one.