'92 190E 2 litre, with abs problem

Hello,

Just bought a '92 190E 2 litre, when I go to start the car and the ignition lights come on the ABS light does not light up? Any Ideas? Dirty sensor? don't know where to start. Would really appreciate some help, the brakes work fine but I don't know if the abs is Cutting in.

Alan

Reply to
almonza

bulb?

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

bulb?

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN

get out there and stomp on those brakes and feel for yourself if it is working. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

any idea on how to get the bulb out? and change it?

Reply to
almonza

Pull the left vent out, pull the instrument cluster out about an inch, disconnect the speedo cable through the left vent hole you just made. disconnect the remaining wires and fiber optic lights. pull the cluster out enough to get at the bulbs and replace it. You shouldn't have to unplug the outside temp gauge wire if you don't pull the cluster out too far. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

case

the case, minus a few cans!