'92 190E 2 litre, with abs problem

Hello,
Just bought a '92 190E 2 litre, when I go to start the car and the ignition lights come on the ABS light does not light up? Any Ideas? Dirty sensor? don't know where to start.
Would really appreciate some help, the brakes work fine but I don't know if the abs is Cutting in.
Alan
bulb?
the case, minus a few cans!
any idea on how to get the bulb out? and change it?

Pull the left vent out, pull the instrument cluster out about an inch, disconnect the speedo cable through the left vent hole you just made. disconnect the remaining wires and fiber optic lights. pull the cluster out enough to get at the bulbs and replace it. You shouldn't have to unplug the outside temp gauge wire if you don't pull the cluster out too far. KH

Re: '92 190E 2 litre, with abs problem Group: alt.auto.mercedes Date: Tue, Dec 2, 2003, 8:39am (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (almonza) any idea on how to get the bulb out? and change it?
message bulb? the case, minus a few cans! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx if the dash cluster pulls out like the others its easy BUT i don't know if they are like my 300SDs
case
the case, minus a few cans!
bulb?
the case, minus a few cans!
get out there and stomp on those brakes and feel for yourself if it is working. KH