92' 190e instrument cluster problem

About a month ago all the lights went out for my instrument cluster as well as my radio and climate control. I tried adjusting the dimmer to no avail and the fuse is good. Today when is started my car i have three gauges and
one of them is not working (Fuel level, oil pressure, and engine temp.) Has anyone ever heard of this problem and know of a quick & cheap fix?

1) replace the fuses. Don't look at them, replace them. Sometimes even though they look good or even ARE good, removing them and reinstalling can clean the contacts.
2) Does your car have an overload protection relay? I don't know, but it's a thought.
Marty
I replaced the fuse even though it looked good and it worked thank you. I still am unable to get my instrument cluster lights to work. Are their any more fuses in the car? And i am not sure if i have a protection relay, i will try contacting the dealership.
Instrument cluster is most likely to be your rheostat that is bad... or the bulb... so you need to pull out the cluster.
Thanks for replying question 1.) What is the rheostat and where is it? 2.) The climate control light and stereo light went out at the same time they couldn't be all on the same bulb right? 3.) Someone told me it has fiber optic lighting so i'm confused.
1. Speedometer cluster light is controlled by rheostat... like a dimmer... it is one of the two knobs on the cluster... turn to far right for the max brightness... sometime in this rheostat... the wire break (dimmer control part)... so you have to change it out.
2.Climate control light is has its own bulb... the rest of the center console controls are lit by one bulb via fiber optic... you know... sunroof, windows, gearshift, etc.
3. Radio has its own light bulb... not replaceble though... I am thinking there must be another fuse that light up your speedo cluster, climate control and radio... go wiggle all the fuse lose in the fuse box... roll them around to knock off the corrosions.
Thanks i'll try that
Replace the fuse... don't just look at it.