'92 300 E intermittant staller- need some help

Hi my question is about a -92 300E with 123,000 miles
Car seems to intermittantly stall. THis happens when at light. Sometimes 2x a day.
O2 sensor is fine as are coils, and cool temp sensor, and lines to
fuel pump. Could it be the pickup sensor that goes to the flywheel?- (engine speed pickup sensor?)
Im baffled with this problem. If anyone could help out would be great! KOS
Change the Overvoltage Relay to the new style. Very common fault.. Pull the old unit and see if it is manufactured by Siemens .. if so , change it.
My friend has the same problem as yours... his is '93... he changed high crank sensor... cam sensor... no difference.
The answer was the overload relay unit. Common problem.