'92 300CE mileage

My GF fell in lust with one and is looking to me for advice. It's a gorgeous car visually. What kind of mileage should I expect? It *does* burn premium, right? Any reliability issues? This one has 155,000 miles on it.
Thanks
JD
Gas mileage will be 17 - 26 city - freeway depending how one drives. But that's not the important cost to be considered; the repair cost(s) on these cars is high so many owners become DIY maintainers and, in some cases, mechanics. Parts are widely available for DIY so it's up to you.
As to a CE vs. sedan: same power train but shorter body so some CE parts are specialized and that means more $ for them, especially at a dealer. A sedan is the better over all package, though not as eye appealing.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.

500SL 2005 Highway 8.3 liters at 110 Km/h on cruse control