92 300E 2.6 transmission "kicks" going from first to second Gear

Can a low transmission oil be responsible? Thanks, Adam

    No
cheers
On Aug 27, 8:11 pm, snipped-for-privacy@sciborg.uwaterloo.ca (Guenter Scholz) wrote:

Thanks Guenter, The car had starting problem and died while running. It was fixed by replacing a reference sensor and also a T.D.C. sensor. I don't suppose any of these 2 sensors have anything to do with controlling the gear shift?! Thanks, Adam
Adam, the quality of the shift typically has to do with the amount of vacuum. the less vacuum the harder the shift (I think I've got it the right way). In addition, there is a means of adjusting the shift via turning an adjuster... ie the adjuster controls the amount of vacuum. Google will give you a wealth of information on this topic
cheers