'92 300E - No Blower - Hot as H*** in Carolina

'92 300TE - 142k miles.
Blower motor has stopped working at all levels. A/C is working. Checked fuse link and fuse (#2?). Blower was very quite in operation before it went
out.
Possibly related: 1. "washer fluid low" light on constantly since blower has been out. frt/rr resv are full.
2. 50% of time, car does not start in park - must move to neutral. Have some luck pulling key forward as I start (worn switch?)
3. ABS light on about 50% of the time
4. Low idle issues.
Any assistance appreciated.
Chip L
Chip check the electronic variable blower control switch that is located under the blower motor assembly attached to a heat sink the wires lead directly to the motor. Hot wire the blower motor to a battery to test and check voltage going to the switch. My experiance is from my 91 300e I assume they are built the same in this respect. Access the blower motor from under the hood removing all the intake plastic before the windsheild. Not dificult at all, allot of components are just clipped together.

Fuse link?? Where is that?