92 300SL-24Valve Repair Manuals

Where is the best place to get a set of repair manuals for my 300SL? Are the CD-ROM manuals available for this car to "non-professional mechanics" like myself?

Also, does anyone know how to remove the cover from the windshield wiper assembly so you can clean and grease the mechanism? My wiper stop in the middle of its stroke, so I'm not sure if it's a mechanical or electrical problem.

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

These sources should help get your 300 into top condition. As with any internet vendor, shop, shop and shop.

Salvage Yards:

Books:

Parts:

T.G. Lambach

Thanks for all of the information, it looks like it will come in handy. Since you sound pretty knowledgable, maybe you can help me with another problem. My wiper doesn't seem to work correctly, and I can't figure out where the windshield wiper relay is located. Can you offer any help?

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Knowing the answer to such questions is how a lot of guys in repair shops make their living!

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Agreed. I always take my cars to the shop for the hard stuff, so I manage to put lots of food on the table of my auto mechanic. I like to do the simple stuff myself. Seems like a wiper relay should be simple enough for someone to let me know where it is. Thanks for your advice, I appreciate it. Steve

Reply to
Steve

HTH, WS

Reply to