92 300sl roll bar

Hi,     The pop up roll bar on my 300sl keeps popping up after I put it down...anyone know why this happens??? B F Rollins B F Rollins II
1963 220 (now history) Blue/Grey
1981 240d (body cancer claimed this one ) Ivory/Brown 192k
1992 300sl 68000 (Daily driver) Black/Black
mmm... is it because of your last name Rollin? The SL detected some Rollin in the car... and wanted to protect you?
Then could you please explain how the windscreen stays in position if the roll bar sneaks up????
wrote:

B F Rollins II
1963 220 (now history) Blue/Grey
1981 240d (body cancer claimed this one ) Ivory/Brown 192k
1992 300sl 68000 (Daily driver) Black/Black
Maybe someone else can... I really wanted an R129 myself... but no experience yet with those car...