'92 500SL: driver's mirror drifts

Just seeing if there might be a DYI fix for a problem - my driver's mirror keeps drifting and I have to keep hitting the memory button to bring it back into place. Is there something I can tighten, and if so, how can I
access it? Or is it off to the shop? Thanks.
Try to clean the control lever. Good luck! - Mo -

I have never worked on your model so I cannot be much help. But, on mine, I had to remove the shifter panel to get to it. My kids spilled soda one too many times. I should have tried one of those auto electrical contact cleaner spay. I hope someone more knowledgeable on your model can help you out here.
Good luck.