'93 300e sunroof motor/cable adjustment

Can anybody please tell me the procedure for properly adjusting the motor/cable assembly which opens/closes the sunroof. The assembly is mounted on the left quarterpanel in the trunk. There is a metal setscrew
and below it is a plastic knob.
You will need the Mercedes manual or cd to see the way Mercedes does it. While many cars have sunroofs, and there are many mechanics out there who can repair them, Mercedes uses a torque jig that sits on the roof and allows matched torque adjustments for both rails. Because the timing is critical, you would need something to measure the torque so the roof would smoothly move forward and backward. When my 124 had a broken rail, I was told by my friend who worked in a MB parts dept., that if I really wanted my sunroof to work as new, I should have a MB mechanic fix it. The trunk assembly is the emergency control for when a cable breaks and you need to close the sunroof. P.

Why do you need to adjust it? The motor assembly does not need to be opened when replacing the cable or even the assembly itself.
The knob is for emergency purpose, for example, the sunroof does not close and it is going to rain...
Did you remove the knob and turn the bolt inside? Oops, that does need special way to preset the tension. However, the assembly internal works like a clutch. I believe the purpose is to save the motor if cable or sunroof gets stuck. If both cable and sunroof work fine, most tension setting should do the job.