93 400E Stock Radio Question

First thing... I know why ask about that get a new aftermarket and be done with it.
I can't, that mercedes symbol and leaving it stock with stock accessories is giving me all the enjoyment. It looks like its supposed
to be there.
So here is the question... When I speed up it gets louder, when I brake volume gets lower and when I hit bumps it kinda gets quieter kinda. I have heard that is the amp, does anyone know for sure? The fader doesnt change anything but what it is supposed to, could it still be that? A bad ground?
Thanks in advance,
Jason
macdrone wrote:

OK, Ok its my speed dependant volume messing up, is there any way to disable it or change its sensitivity? Thanks