93 400E Stock Radio Question

First thing... I know why ask about that get a new aftermarket and be done with it.

I can't, that mercedes symbol and leaving it stock with stock accessories is giving me all the enjoyment. It looks like its supposed to be there.

So here is the question... When I speed up it gets louder, when I brake volume gets lower and when I hit bumps it kinda gets quieter kinda. I have heard that is the amp, does anyone know for sure? The fader doesnt change anything but what it is supposed to, could it still be that? A bad ground?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Reply to
macdrone

OK, Ok its my speed dependant volume messing up, is there any way to disable it or change its sensitivity? Thanks

Reply to
macdrone