93 500sl Windows, gauges, top not working :0 Help!

Hi, We've had her parked for a while and the battery went dead. We popped in a new one and she fired right up. Everything seemed fine until I noticed that the gauges were not functional. Then I tried the windows and
top. Same thing. We checked all the fuses and they all look good. I'm stumped. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.