94 e320 Lower control arm can you replace ball joint

94 e320 Lower control arm can you replace ball joint without replacing lower control arm and where can you buy Cheap control arm?

This is W124, right? I have not personally worked on that model but I believe the front end is very similar (if not the same) to W201 which I have the experience.
The ball joint can be pressed out, but is difficult for DIY. You either have to invest a good (which means expensive!) tool, or take down the control arm for a shop to do it for you (may need alignment later).
There are sellers on eBay selling new lower control arm + ball joint for W201. The price is around $100, but I doubt its quality.