94 S-500 HEADLIGHT

Tried to dodge a flying piece of road hazard and took a shot into the rt headlight. Broke the headlight lense and the corner lense. I have the headlight units and lenses from when I got it converted from euro specs.
Question: is headlight lense the same and how do you remove assy? 2d question: Germanstar.net has corner lens p/n 1408260443 for $59. Seems like good price. same question- how do you remove? Thanks Slick
Not sure about the headlamp, but I just replaced a rear left tail light assembly, which was a matter of 11 small nuts on the inside of the lamp assembly, one electronic clip, and two retaining clips. Two of the 11 small nuts synched the tail light assembly to the vehicle. The other nuts, pulled the center of the light assembly flush with the trunk. I'll bet you can see the nuts holding the front light assembly in place.
Larry 99 S 420