94 S600 SRS LIGHT ON DASH STAYS ON TOO LONG...WHY ?

SRS LIGHT STAYS ON FOR 2 MIN THEN TURNS OFF, ANY HELP ON KNOWING WHY IT DOESNT TURN OFF RIGHT AWAY LIKE THE REST OF THE LIGHTS ON THE DASH? IT USE TOO...
BY THE WAY, THIS IS ON A 1994 W140 / S600
shawauv wrote:

It's probably related to the capslock light on your keyboard...
Ximinez
I experienced the same problem on my 2000, E320. Cost me $700.00 at the dealership to have it repaired. Story I was told was they had to remove the front pasenger side seat and replace a sensor. Good luck.
"shawauv" wrote: > [b:f01f242c67][u:f01f242c67]SRS[/u:f01f242c67] LIGHT STAYS ON > FOR 2 MIN THEN TURNS OFF, ANY HELP > ON KNOWING WHY IT DOESN'T TURN OFF RIGHT AWAY LIKE THE REST > OF THE LIGHTS ON THE DASH? IT USE TOO... > BY THE WAY, THIS IS ON A 1994 W140 / S600[/b:f01f242c67]