94 sl500 seats

My 94 sl500 seats are quite worn and starting to separate at the seams. New upholstry is very pricey and I intend to keep this car for many more years . In view of this expense does it make any sense to try to retrofit newer air conditioned seats? Or does any one know if this is possible? Thanks

Reply to
ray baddour

I don't think it is possible. You should give 4basic.com a call. I did purchase a seat back cover from them.

Cheapest way to hide that problem is sheepskin cover but then again... the good one are also pricy. Sheepskin might not be a bad idea as with top down and sun basting your seat to scalding temp... Sheepskin will save your hide both way.

Reply to
Tiger