94 sl500 seats

My 94 sl500 seats are quite worn and starting to separate at the seams. New upholstry is very pricey and I intend to keep this car for many more years . In view of this expense does it make any sense to try to retrofit
newer air conditioned seats? Or does any one know if this is possible? Thanks
I don't think it is possible. You should give 4basic.com a call. I did purchase a seat back cover from them.
Cheapest way to hide that problem is sheepskin cover but then again... the good one are also pricy. Sheepskin might not be a bad idea as with top down and sun basting your seat to scalding temp... Sheepskin will save your hide both way.