94 wagon

The side widows seem to fog up badly during damp weather. No setting on the climate contol seems to clear it up. Does anyone have any suggstions as to what could be at fault

Reply to
Warren

i am sooo sorry....poor ladies

*i had to*

"Warren" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Alex Hemmerich

Sorry I did not check the spelling when I sent the request out. Seriously the windows fog up badly and in the winter they freeze making driving quite dangerous

Reply to
Warren

I usually notice this when 1) there are passengers in the car; 2) the temperature is low say 40F; and 3) it is raining.

The defrost option is really really good at making more fog.

Did you try cracking the windows? Turning the temperature all the way down? I think that last one is the trick I use. Use "recirculate"?

Reply to
GT