'95 500sl - any drawbacks?

Hey,my mother's 560 was totaled - she's looking at a '95 500sl for 13K. 90,000 miles. V8 any known downsides to this yea and modelV
Tthanks LAS

I have a 95 sl500 it is the last all merc. I have only had problem with the radio but other than that I haven;t had any problems , The o0nly problem u have is I think the price is a little high but that all depends on the specific car. Good luck.