95 C220

Is my car OBD I or OBD II? The reason I ask is that I went to the ScanGaugeII website and they listed a 1994 C220 as car with which their OBD II scan tool was compliant. The 1996 cars are as well (obviously). I emailed them and they said they thought the 95 was OBD compliant, but weren't sure. I know I have the round plug on the pass side under the hood. Is is possible that the 95 is OBD II compliant except for the plug? If so, is there a connector that would allow me to connect the 95 C220 to a standard rectangular OBD II scantool? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
LWG