95 S 600 V12

Our old 600 sat for a year without running. Battery went totally dead- after charging, we cannot get it to run. It will run if you squirt gas into the manifold, but stops when that is used up. Do we need to bleed the
injector rails or maybe its an electrical issue in the computer brain due to dead battery. Thanks in advance for any help.
You need to make sure the battery does have full charge of over 12V... without this minimum... computer system cannot accurately determine what they are reading.
Seems like it is possible your fuel pump are not running... check fuses for fuel pump and the fuel pump relay.