95 S320, Can I relpace the wire harness myself??

I've seen a few posts relating to the wire harness and it sounds uncomfortably familiar. I see parts of the harness that are cracked and losing insulation. The car's idle gets erratic from time to time
and restarting the engine clears it up but it's happening more frequently now.
Can this job be done by a do-it-yourselfer?
I have a good collection of tools and time to do it. Has anybody done this job on their car?
Thanks for any guidance....
Alvin
It is a simple route and plug job. The trick is to lay the new on top of the old and do one plug at a time .. Takes an hour after the first one.. Remove the battery..start at the ECU main plug and work out from there. Make sure you have the correct harness , as there is a mid-year change due to temp sensor modification. Adverage skill DIYer