95 S320 Door closer assist problem

Greetings all.
The drivers door on my 95 S320 no longer closes itself with the power close assist system that still works on the other 3 doors and trunk
lid.
Any ideas? Could it be a part in the door that needs to be replaced? It just happened one day it quit working!!
Thanks Alvin
What most people did is simply reset the system by pulling out the fuse... wait a bit... and then put it back in. If this doesn't work, then you have to change it.
You were absolutely correct sir!!!!
Kind of funny though since I couldn't find it on the fuse list so I pulled each fuse and replaced it. I then tried the door and it still didn't work and just for kicks I tried the rear diriver side and it didn't work either!! Both passenger side doors worked fine..... So I pulled the battery terminal and waited then just as you said it worked and all doors are back to normal.
Thanks a million Tiger, you really know your stuff Alvin