95 S320 Windows acting strange...help please

Greetings,
Living in the south, I rarely put the windows down in the car except for the occasional visit to the drive thru fast food place or the drive up teller in the bank.
Today I went to lower the passenger side front window and found that the auto-up and auto-down feature doesn't work on both of the passenger side windows! It works fine, both up and down on both of the driver's side doors.
Any ideas?? Thanks Alvin

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Windows may lose use of the express feature in the event of a disconnected or low battery. From the manual: "To resynchronize the express feature, pull switch until window is completely closed and hold for approximately one second. Repeat procedure for each window."
Hope that this corrects your problem.
DS
DS,
Thanks for your reply! You were absolutely correct. I followed your instructions and I have the express feature back!
You saved me a trip to the shop and I really appreciate your help.
All the best, Alvin