96 C280 Flex Disc

Hi I will need to replace the flex disc at the trans/drive interface but alldata does not have the procedure.

Do I understand correctly that I need to loosen the large nut drive shaft near the diff to gain space to remove and insert the flex disc. What size is this large nut?

Any other help with procedure will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Martineau snipped-for-privacy@sprintmail.com

Reply to
Martineau Gauda

Alot of time you can simply use a prybar and flex the driveshaft a wee bit... juet enough to slip the flex disc out... without loosening that big 'ol nut.

Reply to
Tiger