96 E320 Fuel Pump Relay

Does the W210 have a fuel pump relay? I've checked online, and it seems that the 93 - 95 have them, but how about the 96?

They all have it. Newer one seems to be just a simple relay unit... as I have bought one for a friend on his 93 300E.

Anyone happen to know where it is located on the 210 body?
Steve wrote:

on my 99 w210 e55 it's under the rear seat on the passenger side by the battery. It's a simply relay 1 inch X 1 inch X 1 inch