96 E320 High Mount (Rear Wndow) Stop Light Cover..

Hello all,
I'm trying to locate a cover for the rear window mounted stop light, the original had never been removed, when I changed the bulb the original broke
into many pieces. The dealer will only sell the whole assembly for $50. If anyone knows where I could find one that would be great.
Thanks, Martin.