96 E320 Oxygen Sensor.

Hello all,
I need to replace the oxygen sensor before the cat, is it actually located in the exhaust just before the cat or should I look elsewhere?

Thanks,
Martin.
Have you used the scanner to determine that your O2 is actually dead?
If it has the same configuration as our 96 C280, the sensors (there are two) are directly before and after the cat, on the top, not easy to see.
I am going to replace the rear one, more difficult than the front one, cause I can only 'feel', not see, it.