96E320 Check Engine..

Check engine line on again, code read is P0441 Evap System Incorrect Purge Flow.
I have replaced the EGR Valve, Plugs, Fiters, Crankshaft Positioning
Sensor.
Last time, a mechanic friend of mine cleaned out a line that was clogged. Does anyone know what that line would be? It's a solid line, and I think he just sprayed brake cleaner through it. Wanted to do this myself, but not sure.
Evap system purge flow and EGR flow are two different things. Evap system captures the gas form of gasoline and stores it in a canister. The purge flow routes this gas to intake to burn. EGR is Exhaust Gas Recirculation which routes some exhaust back to intake. Exhaust cannot be burnt so this will reduce engine temp and NOx.
There is a solenoid to open the evap purge flow, though I don't know where it is in your car. You may follow the fuel line from the tank. There should be two same size, one for feed and the other for return. Then there is another bigger/fatter line. That is used for evap.
The clogged line cleaned last time is probably the EGR pipe, routed from exhaust, back to rear engine, then into intake. That pipe is pretty thin and needs clean up after these many years. The EGR flow code should be P0400.
Steve wrote:

Mmm... could be bad gas cap too.