97 c230

Just got a 97 c230 and love it. Its wired in the trunk for a cd changer(I think). I have the two patch cords and one wire that seems to have no power
to it whether stereo is on or not. I intend to install a sony . any suggestions? thanx G
On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 01:15:48 GMT, "Grant with a 230"

Where in the trunk is the wiring? I'd like to do the same thing with my recently acquired '98 C230.
Thanks